b ri tramp fags.

Home of RI Tramp Team 2006

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

prelims

hello.

guess what? im going to rj rj rj for the first 3 months nxt year.

ok here's a run down of my results.

l1r5 = 6

ill start with the screw ball subs first

bio - b3 67%
when i got back the paper i was like WTF?! 67%. why did i screw up? 1. marking: express teachers marked so shittily. they were looking for key words while i always explain using concepts. 2. i din do much practice. just did bio 4 weeks b4 prelims and the day b4. din touch and prelim/prac papers

amath - b3 68%
ok this was quite lucky. i left 20/80 blank for p1. but i couldve gotten an a2 if it wasnt for my stupidity and carelessness.

ok these are the 2 screw ball subs. hoping for mod to a2 so i can be a straight A student. HAHAHA. btw these are the 2/3 subs that i got a1s for last year. how jacked. over confidence for bio i suppose. hai

hcl - a2 74%
u know why i got a frigging a2? i forgot to write the Q number for yingyongwen. ohh bravooo. i wud have gotten a1 otherwise. but i must admit i got damn lucky. so i cant complain much.

el - a1 77%
oh well i din screw up that badly in compo and compre so my oral managed to pull me up

sshist - a1 78%
wah this is really lucky. i thought id get an a2 only, however my SS actually managed to scrape an a1 and my hist was quite zai. so well lucky me.

emath - a1 79%
nothing to talk. just that i was uber careless. wasnt that gd but im thankful that i got an a1

geog - a1 81%
OMAN! i really couldnt believe this one. this was a screamer man. i got a c5 for CTs and my tcr sux shit. somehow i managed to do well for the essay. only 9 pple in my class got a1 so i wasnt expecting much. however i screwed up map reading. mcq 35/40. mapwork, which is part of the 40 marks, scored 5/10 -_-" how abt that

physics - a1 82%
DIG THAT! i improved by 44% since last year's eoys. the paper was quite ez and the marking was lenient.

chem - a1 85%
aiyah din get full marks for mcq. one mistake. 39/40. nothing noteworthy because it was an ez paper (o level standard)

cl - a1
last year's result.

7a1s 1a2 2b3s b4 mod. was aiming for 8a1s. musnt get complacent though, must do well for Os. mod coming out either tml or on monday. hope my hcl gets modded and my bio and amath get modded to a2.

pardon me if i sound ego, but im very pleased =DD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home