b ri tramp fags.

Home of RI Tramp Team 2006

Thursday, August 19, 2004

hello world

its been a long time since ive blogged. the last time i wanted to, i was locked out of the server--"

ok this is an update to my present status for people hu are

1. interested in my preperations for prelims
2. concerned about my welfare (ya rite)
3. bored

answer: im fine

ok. olympics gym... this is the list of hot wagymnasts (in order of "merit")

1. catalina ponor
2. carly patterson
3. maria krustchkova
4. veronica wagner
5. oana ban

i now support the romanian wag team coz

1. they are hot
2. they are very good
3. they have nice dances
4. they have normal looking bodies
5. they are very hot
6. they have a temperature much higher than 36.9 (ok this is damn horse)
the list goes on...

tomorrow's O level English Oral. wish me luck, and hope i dun suck (oh the rhyme and the pun). oh boy im good at lit, which i dont take. muahahahaha

so here're my strategies to get a high oral score

1. look good
2. smile
3. smell good

yea basically its all impression stuff, but i suppose at this level, every bit counts. heard the oral is very guai lan this year, must be on my toes mannn.

prelims are in 1.5 weeks! like i was telling horse today, "dont u find it exciting?" seriously, mugging is getting on my nerves already! i want to see some A1s! ok, im not being over confident, but the mugging is wearing me down.

oh well wish me luck for tomorrow, prelims and Os. haha am i asking too much? =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home