b ri tramp fags.

Home of RI Tramp Team 2006

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

the long march

hello.

hi again

shit. prelims started.

shit again

well english tml. i need a grand total of 76.5 from paper 1 and 2 to get an a1. it doesnt come better than this so id BETTER get an a1, if not i wont be able to get my 6 pts liao.

im damn worried for humanes. my geog is in limbo and my sshist is like a stack of uno blocks. I NEED ONE A1 FROM ONE OF MY HUMANITIES!!!!

hcl is lost. hahahahahhaha. although i realised a2 is possible. theoretically that is. see if i get 63/90 for paper 1, and 77/110 for p2, itll be an a2=D oh well. u see the the big word IF stands in my way from being king.

why cant they shorten the duration of prelims? instead of one bloody month, cant it be like done in 2 weeks? same for Os.

ok.. wish horse and i luck. we will need it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home