b ri tramp fags.

Home of RI Tramp Team 2006

Sunday, July 25, 2004

entry

ok this is the first time im typing an entry here for dunno how long. this is mainly because
1) i had nothing to say
2) when i had something to say i wasnt near a computer so i cldnt type it down. this explains my hiatus here.
3)when i had finally gotten onto my computer i had a dicey internet connection which lets me use msn but not i.e. now its decided to be consistent and its not even allowing me to access the net at all. grr.
jemtan says e results for agm are out on monday. so we'll figure out who's capt. and vcapt then.
dont believe jenhan when he says he screwed up his c.t.s i have arnd double his l1r5 so he's isnt in much of a position to complain ha.
for a while there i was wondering whether the left side of the blog was more stupid, or the right side. finally its swung back to the left side, mainly because the tagboard disappeared on my screen. weird ^o) but maybe someone did something about it. or my computer really hates me.
this entry doesnt have much in the way of organisation but sometimes scattered snatches of thoughts can work out too i guess. ha. maybe it doesnt have too much in the way of humour..but since jenhan left there wasnt too much funny stuff tt happened in boarding, save..
daojie trying to make the tree outside sweeter by throwing mentos and other stuff outside. so there was fruitplus on one of the branches and mentos scattereda round teh bottom.
boonshing getting a recording of me singing vindicated. its william hung style so u hafta hear it to believe it.
standing outside the window and wondering whether i wld fall out. it wld be a fitting end anyway-who's stupid enough to stand outside a 3rd storey??
on the last day of boarding daojie and boonshing tried to strip me bt tt was so blody hopeless too. because 1)skeletons cant match horses in terms of horsepower??so i ran out..but since i had to go back anyway when i climbed back they started again, and 2)when i gave up struggling they accused me of being gay and waiting for them to strip me..so it wasnt intersting anyway.
maybe i should restart my attempt to get into rj. i.e. start mugging. blah. my interenet's not even working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home