b ri tramp fags.

Home of RI Tramp Team 2006

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Fun fun fun!

Woah! I must say that I haven't had as much as I had with you guys on Friday in a long time. Being with the whole RI team makes me feel old, and yet makes me feel young again at the same time!

The whole meal at Seoul Garden was just a crazy affair! All the madness cooking on the metal plate was just insane! And to think that it wasn't so long ago that mixing rubbish at Seoul was something that my friends and I used to do.

Cherish your youth guys. You all won't feel invulnerable for much longer (case in point the swimmer who thought he could fly Mhuahahahahah!) so make the most of it! My RI days were the best. Always brings a smile to my face when I look back on all the rubbish I did haha! Oh to be young again...

To the Sec 4s, it's not over yet! Don't forget you all can still take part in A Div! So freaking hell all of you please sit down and start hitting the books! The O's won't count for much in 10 years time, but right now it's the most important exam you all will be sitting for, and I can't stress that enough. So don't screw it up! You know you all can always come to me if you all need anything.

To the Sec 3s and the rest of the young ones, make the most of your time in RI. Train hard, study hard, go after the pretty gym girls and have fun! I'll pop down for training and competitions as often as I can.

Let's kick Chinese High's ass next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home