b ri tramp fags.

Home of RI Tramp Team 2006

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ALL THE BEST!!

Wow I think I recall making a similar post here a full year ago, just before the Nationals or something hehe.

Time really flies. I'm very disappointed that I can't be back in Singapore to support you guys, but do know that on Thursday, I'll have only the results of the Trampoline competition on my mind.

All of you have trained hard, I'm sure of it. You just have to go to the comp and do what you do every day: Have fun! All of you are more than ready I'm sure of it!

Do please take lots of pictures, especially if you happen to run into Fiona Xie again haha! But seriously, try to take some vids and post them on Youtube or something so I won't be missing out on all the action!

I'm currently in the midst of my preparations for my exams which are exactly a month away, and I am currently only 3 months away from graduation. Like I said, time flies, and my 3 years of Uni life is about over sighz.

I'll be back in Singapore on the 17th of July, and hopefully I can come down to watch the Nationals and catch up with all of you! Sadly I'll only be back in Sg for a month, and I'll be off to the States to start my Masters.

Rem!! Have fun and take lotsa pics!!

AND POST THE RESULTS HERE ONCE YOU CAN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home