b ri tramp fags.

Home of RI Tramp Team 2006

Sunday, June 27, 2004

boarding

gonna go to the boarding house soon... i so will miss this comp, although my dumb sis has got it infected with a trojan virus. kns. hopefully we wont be boarding with some china scholars. i cant stand the smell, nor the mugger aura. just got back from ntuc. bought our perenial favourite RIBENA! aye, its a tradition man, every year boarding must have ribena. and of course, cup noodleS! chillicrab. yuMMmmmaeee.

tramp comp's now on the 9th. thats a friday. i love fridays, esp friday afternoons, since i wun hafta worry abt homework till... saturday? hee.

commontests start on thurs. oman. that sux. must piah during boarding.

oh well if there's anything u need to contact me about, please do not hesitate to give me a ring/sms at 98555423, since i will no longer be able to answer my house fone.

au revoir my preciouuuusssssss. my compuutttter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home